Medical Debt Collections Course
This comprehensive training programme will teach you how to get on top of your unpaid accounts by developing appropriate collections methods to suit your unique patient profiles.
- Credit Policies and the Role of the Accounts Department in a Medical Practice
- Planning an Effective Debt Recovery Programme
- How to Avoid Bad Debts
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Pre-Legal Collections
- Collecting Bad Debt
- Debtor's Defences
- Debt Review, Admin Orders and Credit Bureau Listings
- The Legal and Ethical Aspects of Collecting Debt
- When to Outsource your Collections
Non-paying patients and unresolved medical aid claims will adversely affect the cash flow of your practice. Train your staff to deal with these accounts pro-actively and efficiently.
Course Cost: R1850 (excluding VAT)
Course Duration: 1 Day | 9:30am - 2:30pm